Our service activities are focused on a combination of conventional service methods and predictive diagnostics.
The comprehensive 24/7 service is based on a multilevel model of services (basic, application and product level) and includes:
- basic level services — interaction of the service centre employees with trained staff of the user and their remote support in the field of defect diagnostics.
- application level services — combination of remote access to the user's application or visit by service team workers. (Activities of the so-called “change requests” type are also part of the application level services.
- product level services — resolution of those cases when the operational defect is caused by a malfunction or defect of a standard third-party-product used. (SIDAT has concluded partnership contracts with most manufacturers in order to provide professional and quick resolution of such cases).
The whole portfolio of activities is provided within the framework of:
- warranty liabilities
- service contracts covering the post-warranty period
- operative ad hoc agreements in various non-standard situations or operational incidents
The Service Centre works in close cooperation with provision of further services from the CUSTOMER CARE programme. These in particular include:
- HW deliveries – deliveries of spare parts necessary for service work (in most cases within 24 hours)
- Courses and training sessions - qualification training of employees of automated technology operators focusing on gaining knowledge and skills necessary for effective interaction with Service Centre workers