- The company SIDAT, spol.s r.o., was founded in May 1990 by four Czech nationals.
- The name SIDAT is an abbreviation of the words Systémová Integrace a Dodávky Automatizační Techniky (System Integration and Automation Technology Supplies)
- First deliveries of automation HW and engineering services for the control of technological processes.
- Obtaining the Siemens Partner status.
- Construction of a large emergency automation technology warehouse
- We have become a supplier of electrical components, field instrumentation components, computer systems, peripherals and a wide range of automation components.
- Pedagogical and professional cooperation with the Faculty of Electrical Engineering of the Czech Technical University in Prague started.
- Establishment of own Training Centre (TC) for automation.
- TC was granted the status of an Authorized Training Center by Siemens.
- A key role in drafting standards in the field of industrial communication networks.
- Professional partnership with Emerson Process Management and ProLeiT
- The first applications on DCS platforms.
- The first applications of so-called reliability systems.
- First deliveries of automation technology and engineering services for integration projects with elements and systems of various manufacturers and suppliers.
- The first production informatics projects
- The first management information systems (MIS) for the controlling of production processes.
- Obtaining Aspentech Valued Partner status.
- Establishment of a specialized service center for comprehensive 24/7 technical support, including operative deliveries of spare parts
- Obtaining the Siemens Solution Partner Specialist status for SIMATIC PCS7 and for SIMATIC IT / MES.
- Change of the company logo to SIDAT AUTOMATION & INFORMATICS.
- Obtaining certification according to ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2001
- Expansion of the portfolio of supplies and services for automated control of production and technological processes by the supply of complex solutions
- Launch of the regional office in Brno.
- The first large-scale projects for the management and optimization of energy consumption and technological media in hybrid production processes.
- Permanent establishment in Singapore.
- Launch of an online store with selected components from the world's leading manufacturers of components and systems for automation.
- The share of exports exceeded 45% for the first time. Export deliveries mostly go to the significant customers in Europe and overseas.
- Recertification of the company according to ČSN EN ISO 9001: 2009.
- Own expositions at the Ampér 2013 to 2019 trade fairs
- Obtaining certification according to ČSN OHSAS 18001: 2008.
- The company commemorated its 25th anniversary
- Intensive publishing, lecture and pedagogical activities
- Implementation of major automation projects for companies in the field of beverage, food and milk processing, engineering and automotive, in the field of stone and sand mining, building materials, for the glass, chemical and pharmaceutical industries and for environmental applications.
- Implementation guide of How to proceed in the application of the Industry 4.0 strategy in a manufacturing company published.
- Founding member of the National Center for Industry 4.0 (NCP 4.0) at the Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics, CTU in Prague.
- SIDAT DIGITAL in Bratislava with a 50% business share of SIDAT founded. The scope of SIDAT DIGITAL is focused on digital twin technology, the integration of physical and digital technologies and Industry 4.0.
- First subcontracts to projects of the Industry 4.0 category.
- Control and information system implementation of the New Water Line for the central Waste Water Treatment Plant in Prague.
- Implementation of key automation projects for breweries of the ASAHI groups, Heineken Molson Coors and for the Coca-Cola group
- The company commemorated its 30th anniversary. The number of employees reaches 100, the turnover exceeded a quarter of a billion CZK and the number of implemented projects exceeded 3,000.