The technical support for Complex service 24/7 is being provided by our Service centre.
Its goal is to provide for our customers the maximum possible level of operational usability of their automated production technologies and thus, contribute to the reduction of loss times arising from idle- and downtimes (discontinuations).
The service is based on a principle of active approach. Compared to the previous methods, where failures in an automated technology were identified, localized, diagnosed and remedied in time, today we can largely predict occurrence of failures in such technologies.
The Service Centre renders a set of interventions and supplies, namely three levels of the engineering actions (basic, application and product), spare-parts supplies and various forms of qualification trainings focused on the operational and maintenance staff as well as on the production management personnel.
The individual service from the complete set we can perform on the basis of:
- delivery contract (in the warranty period)
- service contract (arranged in cases of the aftersale periods)
- ad hoc agreement in break-down, emergency or working critical cases
We do offer various levels of complex service:
- Basic level service: It is built on the interaction of Service Center employees with the user’s trained staff and their remote support in the field of fault diagnosis.
- Application service level: Is based on a remote access to the application in combination with the Service centre staff member dispatch. This comes into question when the failure removal is not possible by the remote access means. (To the application service level also include the change request interventions).
- Product service level: This level covers the solution of those cases where the failure is caused by the third party product malfunction. (In order to secure the most professional and quick solution in these cases, SIDAT has special agreements with the product providers).
- Spare-parts supply: For the service interventions needed spare-parts are usually supplied from our own warehouse. Thanks to our effective connections to many manufacturers, we can also provide components that are not in stock within 24 hours.
- Training and qualification courses: This level is mainly focused on the transfer of knowledge and skills to the customers personnel, which is intended to take part in the interaction with the Service centre staff or, eventually, to carry