The set of supplies and services in this area includes:
- elaboration of a proposal of the entire automation and informatics solution, conform with the Industry 4.0 principles
- supply of components, systems and engineering services aiming to the creation of a digitalized production structure
- supply of computer HW and real-time database for the physical, status and operational data management
- supply of the information interface to the LEVEL 4 (DT/INDUSTRY 4.0)
- step-wise commissioning of the digitalized production structure and its putting into operation under running production conditions (for the implementation of the needed adaptation, migration and modernisation steps a repeated discontinuation of the production might be necessary)
- qualification training of the manufacturing management and operator/maintenance staff
- expert support of the investor/future production operator, concerning the existing contracts related to the manufacturing/logistics system (after-sale warranty, service contracts, limitation due to the author’s law etc.) which could, in connection with the introduction of the digitalized structure, represent serious legal problems.